The Red Hat Tech Yatra sponsored by Intel is a premier event focusing on how individuals can bring transformation in their organizations by taking small but effective steps daily. Join us in our journey to learn, network and experience the possibilities of Open Source technologies and IT disruption.
Red Hat Tech Yatra is an interactive opportunity to discover more about Cloud Innovation, DevOps, Microservices, Containers, Mobility etc and talk directly to subject matter experts about modernizing your existing infrastructure with secure, open source technologies—while preparing for an agile future.
o How you can efficiently transform your infrastructure to provide agility to your datacenter
o Real-world look at the key benefits of an IT infrastructure without boundaries
o Insights from Red Hat experts, and peers on increased datacenter efficiency, reducing infrastructure TCO, building on legacy hardware, Evolving towards the cloud, building more modern applications, etc
CIO, Head of IT, Enterprise Architects, Consultants, Application Developers, System admins, Red Hat Partners and Implementation Partners
Plots No. 5 - 6 Airport Plaza Tonk Road Jaipur, Rajasthan.
7 Wardha Road 440015 Nagpur, Maharashtra.
Beach Road, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
Hotel Kiranshree Portico
Paltan Bazaar, Guwahati, Assam.
Hotel Sandy's Tower Plot No. P-1 & P-1/A, Jaydev Vihar
More than 2 decades ago, we had a spark of an idea—a vision for developing software differently. We believed that collaboration with an ecosystem of IT leaders, open source advocates, developers, and partners could create a better foundation for the future of IT, so Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® was born. But that was just the beginning. Today, we deliver a comprehensive portfolio of products and services using the same open, collaborative business model and an affordable, predictable subscription. To know more visit www.redhat.com
With Red Hat you can:
· Modernize your datacenter in your own way by integrating Red Hat infrastructure with legacy systems to gain efficiencies and agility, not extra costs.
· Standardize systems to reduce operational costs, respond to changing needs quicker, and gain more time to focus on innovation.
· Virtualize your infrastructure to lower OpEX and CapEX while delivering military-grade security and best-in-class performance.
· Realize agility on an open, interoperable, secure platform that provides the flexibility to adapt to mobile, social, and big data needs.
Write to us for Product enquires firstname.lastname@example.org
Innovation and performance to transform IT
Standardize and optimize your infrastructure with joint solutions developed with Intel’s secure, efficient, high-performance, and reliable datacenter platform architecture.
As a team, Intel and Red Hat provide
• Secure, open, industry-standard foundation to support operational efficiency and rapid innovation.
• Broad portfolio of products and services, including a common management platform that delivers both conventional and cloud-native workloads for greater IT agility and efficiency.
• Tight integration and engineering collaboration to take maximum advantage of new processor features and performance.
See how Intel and Red Hat pave the way for agile IT